Sunday, June 8, 2008

BDSM poem

In the eyes of my soul, You are a Master and I a submissive.
we are not equal. We are opposites of the whole
complimenting one another fullfilling each other’s needs
completing the circle.

In the eyes of my soul, You are a Master and I a submissive,
You have the instinctive need to control, possess,
defend and provide for me. I have the instinctive need to please, trust, honour, and obey You.

In the eyes of my soul, You are a Master and I a submissive.
You stand in front of me to protect me. You stand next to me to share with me. You stand behind me to support me.
I kneel before You out of my deepest respect. for You have proven Your worthiness to me.

In the eyes of my soul, You are a Master and I a submissive,
You teach me, You guide me, You give me strength. You are my light in the darkest of night. my submission is all that I have to offer. You’re acceptance of this sacred gift has bound my soul for all time. For in the eyes of my soul, You are my Master and I Your submissive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home